1. Common name: 2-CHLORO-5-CHLOROMETHYLTHIAZOLE, CCMT
2. Preparation method: 2-chloropropenyl isothiocyanate and solvent chloroform were added into the reaction bottle, and then thioyl chloride was added dropwise at an internal temperature of 30 ° C. after dropping, the reaction was carried out at room temperature for 2.5 hours. At this time, the internal temperature was raised to 36 ° C. after the reaction, the solvent and the remaining thionyl chloride were removed by distillation. The residue was dissolved in dichloromethane, washed and dried with NaHCO3 solution and water respectively, and the solvent was evaporated to remove the solvent (less than 30 ° C) Press down) to get the product
3. Introduction: It is used in the synthesis of pesticide thiamethoxam, thiamethoxam and ritonavir. Thiamethoxam, as a new generation of nicotine insecticides, has attracted much attention from the pesticide industry and has a good market prospect. As an inhibitor of human immunodeficiency virus, ritonavir is indispensable in the absence of specific drugs.
1. Common name: 2-CHLORO-CHLOROMETHYLPYRIDINE, CCMP
2. Introduction: The key intermediates of new and efficient pesticides imdacloprid and ni-25 are also the most insecticidal part of this kind of pesticide molecules. Moreover, a series of new insecticidal and acaricidal agents can be prepared through his alkylation reaction, condensation reaction with heterocyclic N-H, and reaction with 1-nitro-2,2-diethylene after ammoniation. They are important intermediates for the synthesis of pesticides.
3. Application: It can synthesize a variety of high-efficiency heterocyclic insecticides. It is an intermediate of broad-spectrum pesticides such as imidacloprid, acetamiprid and thiamethoxam